Here is a nutritious, high energy and delicious snack for your post yoga or fitness workout. Why not give these a try – but they are addictive – don’t say I didn’t warn you!
1 cup dates, pitted
1 cup walnuts
1 cup almonds
½ cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
1 TBS vanilla
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
2 TBS coconut oil
1. Place dates, walnuts, almonds, cocoa and chocolate in food processor
2. Pulse on high speed until the texture of coarse gravel
3. Pulse in vanilla, coconut oil and salt (if necessary, add more coconut oil so that dough forms a big ball)
4. Form mixture into one inch balls
5. Serve (or store in the fridge) and try not to eat them all at once!