We are always on the lookout for great recipes that don’t use a lot of sugar or grains, this one has it all – low gycemic index, nutritious and delicious. You won’t believe something so yummy is this good for you!
• 1 cup blanched almond flour
• ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
• ¼ teaspoon baking soda
• 4 ounces UNSWEETENED baking chocolate (100% cacao)
• 7 Medjool dates (1/2-2/3 cup) pits removed
• 3 large eggs
• ½ cup coconut oil, melted
• ½ teaspoon vanilla stevia
In a food processor, pulse together almond flour, salt and baking soda.
Pulse in squares of dark chocolate until the texture of coarse sand.
Pulse in dates until the texture of coarse sand.
Pulse in eggs.
Pulse in coconut oil and stevia until mixture is smooth.
Transfer mixture to a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Mixture will be very thick, smooth with a spatula.
Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes. Cool for 2 hours, then serve.